Saturday, April 14, 2007

Good Time To Start A Drywall Company


The USOC just announced that Chicago is their choice to be the host city for the 2016 Summer Olympics. I am thrilled. I have always believed that I live in the greatest city in the world. The best people, the best vision for development and the best park system of any urban center I have ever been to.

I think that we have a better chance of winning the bid at the IOC level than anyone else. The idea that all the construction will create new affordable housing as a legacy of the games along with the creation of more park facilities along the lake front is great news. Every time I go down to Millennium Park, I get a little pang of pride and the idea that we can add to that is truly great news.

Plus, I fucking hate Los Angeles.

No comments: