Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Debate Debate

Democratic Candidates are set to debate tonight once again. I have to say that I am a little disappointed that everybody's favorite shouting old man, Mike Gravel, will not be in attendance tonight. I imagine that I'll be able ba bale to hear him shouting at his television from wherever he is anyhow.

Since the comic relief is gone, I think it's about time that we start narrowing the field even more so that the candidates can actually debate instead of just answer questions from the moderator. I'd like to see no more than 4 or 5 people on stage. Those should be Obama, Richardson, Edwards, Clinton and Biden. I know a lot of people like Kucinich even though they know he can't win. I actaully agree with much of what he says but I am a far left progressive whack job.

Anyways, I hope there is some meaningful discussion tonight. I predict that Hillary will get pissed and show her condescending side tonight. She has done it a few times at town hall style meetings where she has tried to shout down detractors. When she finally shows it on national TV, her numbers are gonna tank big time.

1 comment:

Moderator said...

The entire reason Gravel wasn't invited is because he lacks the money to be taken seriously. But for someone who can't be taken seriously, he still has a large sum of cash.