Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Fever


Why did I go to work today? My boss called off citing food poisoning. I am guessing the only thing that was poisoned was his work ethic. I seriously considered calling in and taking my conference calls from a coffee shop today. It is so beautiful out right now. As a matter of fact, what the hell am I doing sitting here at my computer? I am going home, stripping outta these clothes and going to try and find a place to hang out that had the forsight to open their outdoor seating today. See you on the sidewalks.

2 comments:

Knightridge Overlook said...

Seriously, take a day off to be well! It was beautiful out - I got my first taste of sitting in front of the storefront in a chair, watching the traffic go by. It's gonna be a great summer.

Nice new blog style, too!

Michael K said...

Thanks. The old look I was never happy with. It was just the simplest of the patterns. This has a bit more mod style I think. I am a design dork.