Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Enjoy That Endorsement, Rudy!

Does anybody remember this?



It was the first thing I thought of when I heard about Pat endorsing Rudy. I searched for it for a coule of hours and TPMTV came through for me. Let's hope that this is on every news program on the planet tonight to remind people of what kind of person Pat is.

Also, how does Rudy account for this litle gem and then accept an endorsement from Pat?



You see, Ron is exactly right about why we were attacked but that's not a popular view among the right. If Rudy really has never heard of this before then he must be a fucking retard.

1 comment:

Bacon Lady said...

I still haven't picked my jaw up off the floor after finding out PR is endorsing RG.

I'd like to ask Mr. Robertson why it's alright to back an adulterous straight man for the most powerful position on the planet, yet he fights tooth and nail against two committed gay people to simply live thier lives as married people.

Sometimes I wish I believed in hell.