Monday, June 25, 2007

Pants Suit


A judge ruled in favor of the owners of Custom Cleaners. Roy L. Pearson, an administrative law judge, originally sought $67 million from the Chungs, claiming they lost a pair of suit trousers and later tried to give him a pair that he said was not his. He later reduced his claim to $54 million. What a saint.

As happy as I am for the Chung family that owns the business, I am worried about the ramifications this will have on my current $3 trillion lawsuit against Clorox for ruining a chambray shirt I’ve had since 1993. 14 years down the drain. It was like a member of my family died when I saw that bleach stain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That, was a nice shirt.

I am sorry for your loss.

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Wow. I mean.

I don't know what to say.

I'm really sorry to hear about this.

[PS - Realized today that the shorts I wore to the gym had been in my life since the 9th grade. They just don't make 'em like they used to.]