Thursday, September 29, 2005

A note sent to the ward 49 office today:

Good Morning,

First, let me thank you for your efforts regarding issues you addressed with Arbour Health care. I have noted that many of the issues seem to have been resolved. It is very encouraging. However, you may soon tire of hearing from me now that I have found this resource.

Another issue that I am concerned with is a van that seems to be abandoned or at least being left to rot in the driveway of the building on the northwest corner of Fargo and Greenview. Aside from being an eyesore, I fear it will become a breeding ground for all manner of vermin. It has been there sitting on flat tires since at least April and probably much longer. I don't know who owns it but I would think that the building owner would be responsible for it. I know the building is for sale and can't imagine why they would keep such blight on the property.

Please let me know what action can be taken. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael

No comments: