Friday, March 17, 2006

A Return to the Hole

After getting no response from 311 after several calls and being told, "We'll put in a report." I decided to contact the ward office in regards to the matter. I have posted the content below.

Good Evening,

This past week a sink hole in the parkway in front of my building appeared. It is approximately 8 inches wide and goes back under the sidewalk. The washout under the walk appears to be extensive. I have contacted 311 on the matter several times but have not seen any action thus far.

I put a small wire fence around it since it presents a serious tripping hazard.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Michael Kaszynski

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you seen the no parking signs out front? Think they'll tear up the sidewalk and fix the underlying problem while they're down there making "water main improvements"?